With mileage of about 50,000 km, equipped with 4AR type engine 2013 Toyota Camry hybrid HV2. The car engine lost power suddenly during traveling, the vehicle can not travel, multi-function display shows "Check Hybrid System", the battery charge warning lights, vehicles parked roadside waiting for rescue.
Connect Toyota IT2, turn on the ignition switch, "READY" indicator light 1s off, read the fault code is "P0A08-DC / DC converter status circuit", DTCs can not be cleared. According to maintenance manual analysis, possible reasons are: fuse, harness or connector, inverter water pump assembly, inverter cooling system, inverter assembly, the power control unit and the drive axle assembly and so on fault. Maintenance staff check the following.
1. Check the engine room 2nd relay box DC / DC IGC fuse no abnormal.
2. Check the engine room 2nd relay box IGCT MAIN fuse no abnormal.
3. Check the engine room relay box and junction box assembly DC / DC-S fuse no abnormal.
4. Check engine control unit connectors no abnormal.
5. Check the converter inverter assembly connector, no abnormal.
6. Check the fuse box DC / DC fuse, no abnormal.
7. Remove the inverter cover, use multimeter to measure the insulation resistance of the inverter, compared to provisions value, no abnormal.
8. Check AMD terminal voltage as the same with the auxiliary battery voltage, normal, check the AMD cable, install properly.
9. Measure inverter "A13-3" and the car body grounding voltage as the same as the auxiliary battery voltage, compliance.
10. Measure inverter "A13-1" and the car body grounding voltage as the same as the auxiliary battery voltage, compliance.
11. Measure inverter "A13-5" and the car body grounding resistance 130Ω, compliance.
12. Measure the auxiliary battery of the baggage compartment is 11.2 V, prescribed voltage is 13.01 ~ 15.0 V; parallel a 12 V battery, the vehicle can start running, but the fault light is still on.
Troubleshooting: According to the maintenance manual tips, replaced inverter assembly, use INTELLIGENT DENSO TESTER2 to diagnosis no fault code, testing all the normal.
More related topics